Grease Fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grease Fittings

How many zerk's are there on my 2011 EZGO Sport 2+2 Gas Powered Golf Car. The confusion is that my manual shows Figure 49 Lube Points: Front; L & R King Pins, 1 idler arm, 1 Steering Unit, 1 Ball Joint. My cart only appears to have 1 located on R Side (Ball Joint).........Rear: 2 King Pins, 1 Rack Ball Joint. My cart has none. So am assuming all are sealed units ? Thx, Todd

Hi ToddK, Welcome to Golf Carts Forum. The only greasable parts on any golf cart would be each wheel bearing, the complete steering system including the rack and pinion. Thats it. If there is not a grease fitting in these areas it is best to take it apart (if possible) and manually apply grease. Note: You may need to put the vehicle on jack stands get to a better perspective. Use this article for reference from an older model http://www.golfcartsforum.com/forum/...points-diagram
    Regards

Comment

Thx Michael, Much appreciated and appears all are sealed except for the one ball joint up front. Everything in working order to date. Upon purchasing direct from John Evans (Owner) of Mission Golf Cars located in San Antonio Texas the term Golf Car was used. Reason being more consumers are purchasing these fine machines to use only as transportation around the neighborhood as we do here within our gated community "Lapunta, Manzanillo, Mexico." ie; Go to the beach, cocktail circuit, along with heading over to friends dinner parties etc.

John Evans was extremely helpful, as he arranged to have the GC delivered directly to our door in Mx. Over the yrs several friends also went the same route. Obviously he sells 50 to one hundreds GC's to golf courses throughout the US. He took the time to make us feel as we were his only customers. That goes along way.

Again Many Thanks,
      ToddK

Comment

Guess my description of "C-circuit" aka drink circuit was edited out... Too funny.......Margarita time !!!

Comment

Regards

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X