EZ-GO governor linkage on 1985 Robins 244cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ-GO governor linkage on 1985 Robins 244cc

Looking for someone that could get me the governor linkage measurements so I can simply build one. I cannot seem to find a used one or new either for that matter (one on Ebay but he thinks it is gold). All I really need is the overall lever length and the distance from the end the button should be, the pivot point and the location of the cable hole. If I have these measurements the movement ratio should be close enough. I'm leaving this cart at the golf course next year and it has a good strong engine now (143 PSI compression) so I'd like to keep it that way and simply don't trust that it will not get over-revved by some unknown person. The governor linkage at the driven clutch is completely missing. If someone has one for sale reasonably I would be interested in purchasing it as well.

look in buggies unlimited for a new governor linkage under 93 up 4 cycle gas the governor is the same . and for used the is a place in Alabama that sells used parts big junk yard of golf carts just google them that's what I did some time back

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X