Lifts: Block vs Drop Spindle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifts: Block vs Drop Spindle

Howdy, all .. New guy seeking advice. I just acquired a bone-stock 94 Marathon in top shape. Want to lift it for pasture use. From what I can find, a 4" block lift is the most common option out there, & would let me use up to a 22" tire. But, would a drop spindle be the better way to go (if I can find one)? Has anyone done a block lift install and, if so, what are the gotchas I need to look out for? It looks pretty simple but then again ... Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Spend the extra money and get a brand new 5" drop axle lift. or go with spindle lift. Much smoother ride than a block lift also. It will actually replace the whole front end of your cart and is a very nice lift for the money. As for tires you have endless options also.

Comment

Thanks, Ozzy. I've seen the 4" drop for the Marathon .. Haven't run across the 5" yet. But why 5" instead of 4 or 6?

Comment

I just finished installing an 7" RHOX BMF A-Arm lift, 12" RHOX wheels with 23" tires. It was more installation vs a drop spindle or drop axle but much better ride and looks a hell of a lot meaner.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X