Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cart stops when driving and beeps 12 times. but then will just start back up again after letting off the pedal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cart stops when driving and beeps 12 times. but then will just start back up again after letting off the pedal.

Cart will stop while driving and beep 12 times but then will go right away after i let off the pedal and push it again. I put it in diagnostic mode by putting from neutral to reverse 5 times and got 4 beeps. However, I am not sure what that means. Anyway have any answers for me?

I have a similar problem but it is completely random. it happens at any speed and any time interval. I think you are getting 4 then 3 beeps which means it is the solenoid dropping out. I have been looking for the wiring diagram for my 2009 EZGO / SN 2656509 but I'm not sure if I have the right one. It appears that I have a 1206MX speed controller and it shows a 250 ohm resistor across the power terminals of the solenoid, but mine doesn't have one. I don’t know what problem this might cause. Also there isn't any diode across the coil terminals or the power terminals and in the wire diagram none is shown. I am going to change the solenoid and see what happens, but I still don't have a resistor, Do you know what wattage it is? This manual might be of a help to you. http://products.jacobsen.com/img/manuals/28646.pdf The fault beep codes are on page F-7.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X