83 EZGO resister cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 EZGO resister cart

Just picked up a 83 EZGO resister cart at a garage sale for $50.00. It came with a Lestronic II charger and dead Trojan batteries. The battery trays are pretty nasty but for the most part with some rust removal salvageable. Will need to replace the 2 outer trays. None of the battery cables are good, but the controller, resister and motor cables are good. F/R switch is good, but needs some cleaning. The charger works great. I jumped my 36v cart to it and it runs. Tires are good, steering is good, one brake cable is sticking. Restoration project
    Attached Files
    Updated by Larry1950; June 24, 2013, 08:36 AM.

great find!! wow $50!!

Comment

Brakes are fixed. Repaired the battery trays. The main trays were good shape just rusted, used POR15 to clean and coat the trays, replaced the 2 outer trays.
      Attached Files

Comment

As good as it gonna get for now. Found some good used batteries cheap. The cart will be going to my cabin near Baldwin,MI today. Runs and drives great, total investment of just under $300.00
        Attached Files
        Updated by Larry1950; July 3, 2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

The cart is staying at the cabin. Ran it all over the place, several trips to the lake and survived grand kid testing. No issues.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X