2002 elec ezgo-how to hook up light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 elec ezgo-how to hook up light?

I am a newbie-the cart has lights (forward and reverse) but I am uncertain on how to hook up-there is no switch in dash-like they havent ever been hooked up. I have looked at all the sticky posts-but don't see any explaining how to do this.

I have a 2002 elec ezgo. There are lights on golf cart(factory) but they are not hooked up-maybe this is the way they come from factory? I looked at all the sticky posts,but do not see how to hook them up. Does anybody have any advice? I am a newbie.

Comment

Is there a wiring harness included? If not, the simplest thing would be to run a power line from the batteries (battery), to the lights, through a switch.
      I run a separate battery just for the lights. Run a power line from the positive to a fuse. From the fuse to a switch. From the switch to a distribution board. Do the same with the negative line except another fuse is not needed. Run each light to the board and you should have it wired.
      Golf carts are not grounded frame vehicles. Do not ground any electrical device to the frame. Always use a part of the battery pack or an individual battery to power your accessories.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X