Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One dead

Newbie 95 EZ
    I joined a few days ago and have been reading past post. My cart knowledge is limited to what I have learned here,but I have good mechanical history.

My cart was "as is" with a new controler and FR switch. Motor seems to be the same. I am very happy with the initial performance but my distance is short with the cart after a full auto charge.

When checking the voltage after a two hour delay from full charge I found a dead cell in one battery (6.0). All other charge to 6.4 with a full total charge of 38.2.

I know from experience that putting a single new battery in a bank of used is not a good idea. It just seems like a waste to buy all new.
    Does any one have any thoughts on this.

I would check with some of the local battery shops to see if they couldn't match the batteries in the pack. Match, as in date of manufacture, brand and type. If so, you may be able to slide it in there without an issue.

Comment

Thanks PBS DADDY I have cleaned everything up on this buggy and if I can I would like to confirm with you the year and model D6M95plate in glove box and the key is under the seat. This is a SepEX DCS cart right?

I believe the motor to be stock from its condition, Part#73124G01 A44-4001 Serial 35539 Rating 36V AV2500 Fleet Speed. should I upgrade this motor if it is truly a 1995

The dealer told me the US2200 batteries were 2010 but with Co8N stamped am I correct in assuming they are 2008?

I appreciate the time you spend here listening and answering these post. I am sure I will come up with something else. Thanks again!!
      Updated by flacapt; March 28, 2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Your 95 cart is a series drive cart. The Forward/reverse lever is under the seat, by your knee. Correct?
        You said new controller and F&R switch. What kind/brand are they?
        While battery shopping, see if your battery dealer can make you a set of 2 or 4 gauge heavy duty wires for the batteries and motor/F&R connections. Even with stock replacement F&R and controller, the heavier wires will help.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X