09 RXV Ez G0 question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 RXV Ez G0 question.

Hey all, My 09 RXV has one bad battery per my battery tester, when I charge and turn to go the voltage at the soliniod goes down as well. I've read something about removing the acid out of the bad battery and replacing with a mix of epsion salt and distiled water. I did do a serch but didn't find any discussion on this. Anyone ever try this? And when removing the battery besides turning the cart to maintanace anything else I need to do, can you tell Im new to this??

Did a little more research and found the newbi section, I'll try some of these ideals, really need to wait a couple months before I batterys, christmas was a litle heavier than I expected last year!!

Comment

When I bought my cart the guy I bought it from had just done the epson salt Treatment they were about 5 to 5 and a half years old when I replace them they were Trojan 12 volt so that's about right or slightly better than most. And it sure as heck won't hurt if its bad already so try it and keep us posted and then we'll know.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X