First time owner should I be scared?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time owner should I be scared?

I have heard many storys that electric golf carts are known to have problems. That the batteries could even explode if you dont do one thing right.

I just paid for a ezgo txt electric and it d idnt come with an owners manual. do you have any tips I can do to make sure I dont get into any trouble or get hurt?

:_-Greg-_:

Posted earlier by shortfuse View Post
    I have heard many storys that electric golf carts are known to have problems. That the batteries could even explode if you dont do one thing right.

I just paid for a ezgo txt electric and it d idnt come with an owners manual. do you have any tips I can do to make sure I dont get into any trouble or get hurt?

:_-Greg-_:
    not at all!!! Welcome to the world of golf carts greg!

If you are really worried about the batteries, all you have to do is clean them regularly and make sure the vents are working properly ... you can buy a professional battery cleaner in a store like pepboys to take off any acid that may build up on the outside of the batteries.

by the way rthat owners manual shouldnt be hard to find i tink maby thrash or vuca ahs one

Comment

Hello shortfuse AKA greg.

Tanman is right about the batteries. Dont worry they shouldnt explode

As for the owners manual, I do have the physical manual in my hands if you need any diagrams or info ASAP ===There is also diagrams in the DIAGRAMS section of the board for ezgo's. I may be able to find you an online full version (hopefully) give me a couple days
      "It's not just a sport, it's in your blood."

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X