Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Club Car NO spark

AG9439- Kawasaki FE290 Motor

No spark, engine turns over, compression good, but doesn't matter because there's no spark. Spark tester shows no spark.
    Suggestions please please please!
    Thanks!

AND PS- you can tap the accelerator and get a strong spark periodically.

Comment

Cart-man,

Send me an email at klkeaton@embarqmail.com. I have the 94 DS service manual in pdf format if you want it. I'm sure that will help you find the problem. Just an idea though, try to unhook the ground wire from the rpm limiter, if yours has one, and see if it works then. I've seen where alot of carts have been having this part go bad lately.

Jason

Comment

Might also be a limit switch going bad in the black box. Top one is the accelerator limit switch, the bottom is the ignition kill circuit limit switch.

Jason

Comment

Unfortunately no spark still after disconnecting ground.

Comment

Have you tried it in maintenance mode? Pull out knob on backside of shifter and rotate it 180 degrees. If that works you probably have a bad micro. Otherwise your problem is likely in the ignitor or coil.

Jason

Comment

Cart-man, common problem is the ignitor on that year. Will show your symptoms.
              Regards

Comment

Maintenance mode still same results. Will start with ignitor- thanks for the help!

Comment

Posted earlier by jace1975 View Post
                  Cart-man,

Send me an email at klkeaton@embarqmail.com. I have the 94 DS service manual in pdf format if you want it. I'm sure that will help you find the problem. Just an idea though, try to unhook the ground wire from the rpm limiter, if yours has one, and see if it works then. I've seen where alot of carts have been having this part go bad lately.

Jason
                  i have a92 club car spark sometimes new at working on this i work on lawn mowers

Comment

Hate ta b a dick about this, no doubt sore subject by now, but could I bother 1 a ya with that igniter schematic. This was a painfull journey for me also. Thanx. ACE.

Comment

94 eh29 thnx again

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X