Accelerator Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerator Issues

2015 Club Car Precedent. Issues with accelerator. Cart fully charged and batteries tested great. When I push the accelerator, the solenoid clicks, but it will not move. When I push the pedal a few times (sometimes it's just once, other times it's 3-4 pushes) it will move. I replaced the solenoid and MCOR, but I'm still having the same problem. I use the cart primarily on the weekends/holidays for golf. I keep the cart plugged in during the week, so it's always charged. I'm out of ideas. Can anyone help.

I signed up on this forum yesterday also, I am replacing my lead acid batteries with Lithium Iron Phosphate. I had some general questions that I posted but have not had any responses. I would recommend going to eManualOnline and get the manual for your cart. There is troubleshooting section in there that might shed some light on your issues. You will need a multimeter to check ohms and voltages, Harbor Freight sells some that will even do AC/DC current. Your gas pedal is attached to some type of potentiometer (variable resistor) which will send a variable voltage to the motor controller, which will send a variable voltage/current to the dc motor. When all this works properly you get to go play golf. Good luck.......... Rick Wilkinson

Comment

Thanks Rick

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X