Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding a front end part...or should I just re-weld this in place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding a front end part...or should I just re-weld this in place.

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully someone can help me find this. I'm pretty sure it's part of the frame and it is welded on from the factory, however mine was broken by the previous owner and the fix was shotty at best. I'd like to repair it correctly if possible. I'm assuming since I can't find a part number, It's probably just going to be easier to weld this thing up myself or take it somewhere than to try and find a new part. Should I also take off the hokey support/fix that the previous owner (golf course) did?

See the attached pic of what I'm looking for. As well as the picture of my cart. Thanks in advance for your help.

Club Car Bumper Part.jpgIMG_0169.jpgIMG_0170.jpgIMG_0171.jpgIMG_0173.jpg
    Attached Files

Also, I'm considering using some automotive body adhesive (3M Panel Adhesive or similar) for the small contact patches and then weld where needed. Just want to make sure that everything is right and tight. Don't plan on driving this thing like the public golf course user did, but I want it to be correct and functional. Anything thoughts on this would be helpful.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X