short running time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short running time

2017 Club Car Upward electric started seeing battery lite after less than 1 round of golf, took to dealer and was told had 3 bad batteries which were replaced under warranty. 5 month later same problem. My buddy has the same model cart and is now having the same trouble. he was told he had 2 bad batteries. Since these carts are both less than 18 months old ( mine was bought in 201 I would think the batteries would last longer. Curious if other owners of the CC Upward electric carts are having similar problems. If this continues, I may go back to gas.

Sometimes glitches can appear due to the uniqueness of each cart and its usage patterns. It's almost like they have their personalities, right? But don't give up just yet! You're part of a community here, and there could be various reasons why this happens. Occasionally, rapid battery depletion might stem from the way the cart's utilized or charged. The batteries might be a bit sensitive to certain charging habits or loads, you know, like how some people are sensitive to sunlight or cold weather.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X