48v charging with power drive 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48v charging with power drive 2

how long should it take to recharge lightly discharged brand new battery's using a power drive 2? It took like 10 hours the first time for the. Charger to turn off .
    i wonder if my obo has diagnostic checks to make sure it will turn off my charger before the battery's get damaged?

The time it takes to recharge lightly discharged brand new batteries with a PowerDrive 2 charger can vary based on several factors like the exact level of discharge, amperage, and the capacity of the batteries. Typically, a full charge might take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours, depending on these variables.

Regarding your concern about the OBC performing diagnostic checks to ensure the charger turns off before the batteries get damaged:

The OBC in a Club Car oversees the charging process and ensures that the charger operates correctly. It monitors the charging voltage and current to prevent overcharging or undercharging of the batteries. In case of an issue or if the batteries are at risk of damage, the OBC might signal the charger to shut off to protect the batteries.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X