Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast power loss

Hi Folks,
    this is my first question - I know very little about tech stuff, so be gentle with me!!

I have recently purchased a 2016 Club Car, with 6 x 8v batteries.
    it struggles to make an 18 hole round ( my older 2007 model managed 36 holes ), In fact the battery power meter starts to drop within 3 or 4 holes and I have to nurse around the last few holes.
    I have had a friend check the batteries and they read between 8.13 and 8.29 on his test meter, so I am assuming they are OK.
    I have topped up the water 3 charges ago.
    so are there any other issues/components which would cause the power to drain so quickly ?

I have a prosthetic leg and so a properly functioning buggy is important for me.

Any help, suggestions would be most appreciated !!
    Regards
    Derek ️

It seems your golf cart is having some trouble maintaining its power during a round. You've checked the batteries and water levels, which is a great start. Considering the age of the cart, it might be worth getting a load test done on the batteries and having a more thorough check.

Loose or corroded connections could also be causing power loss, even if the batteries are showing good voltage. Ensuring all connections are secure might help.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X