Intermitant aceeleration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermitant aceeleration

I have 2 early 2000s Club Car Precedents Batteries all check out good over12 volts individually and 50 to 51 volts on whole bank. while driving the carts go fine then suddenly loose forward power till I wiggle the accelerator pedal and I gain drive momentum back. Also checked all main connections at motor and battery all are clean and tight. Any help would be appreciated. don't know what to look at next

I have the same issue with a 2009 cart. Goes, then cuts out. If I maintain pedal status it will go again in a couple second. Then after a bit it works fine and I can drive a mile before it happens again. It happens frequently as well. Every few seconds - 15 times or so in a row, then seems to behave okay for a while. Look forward to some responses as your issues sounds very much like mine.

Comment

I have the same problem with a 2004 Club Car DS model, I have changed out the MCOR unit and it work for about a week. Now it's back to the same issue.

Comment

That reminds me of an experience I had. There was this Club Car, a real finicky one. Batteries seemed OK individually, and the whole bank showed good voltage. While cruising, it would suddenly slack on forward power, almost like it took a breather mid-ride.

After a bit of a detective mission, the culprit was the MCOR (Motor Controller Output Regulator). It was like the conductor of the cart's power orchestra, and sometimes it got a bit wonky, causing these intermittent power glitches. Replacing that fixed things right up for me.

Comment

Posted earlier by Pirate Crazy View Post
          I have the same problem with a 2004 Club Car DS model, I have changed out the MCOR unit and it work for about a week. Now it's back to the same issue.
          Given the symptoms, it might be worthwhile to take a closer peek at the accelerator pedal unit and its linkage to the controller. There might be a tiny fault or a loose connection there causing this intermittent power loss.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X