Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery light

My battery light stays on

my battery light come on and goes off shortly there after. i put the charger on it and after a couple of hours the charger went off. unplugged it and then shortly there after the light started going on and off. now what do i do thanks mr dot

Comment

I ran into a situation that sounds a bit like what you're describing. The battery light came on and off unpredictably, giving me a real headache. I remember plugging in the charger, and after just a short charge, it shut off. Seemed fine, right? But shortly after disconnecting it, that pesky light started again.

So I checked the battery connections. Found a loose wire and a slightly corroded terminal. Tightened everything up and cleaned those terminals till they shone. But the problem persisted. Turns out, the batteries themselves were acting up.

In my case I had to get the batteries tested to see if they were holding charge like they should. It was a bit of a process, but it helped pinpoint the problem. If this sounds familiar, maybe giving those batteries a proper check could save you a lot of back and forth.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X