ERIC charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERIC charger

I have a club car with the ERIC charger. I guess I let the cart sit to long until batteries are completely dead. I plugged charger in and hello triangle light is flashing which means it won't charge. How do I fix this?

Should say yellow not hello!!!!

Comment

Check the voltage of your batteries. If they've been completely drained for an extended period, they might need a slight boost to reach the minimum required voltage for the charger to kick in. Using an external charger to give the batteries a slight charge might help get them to a level where the ERIC charger can recognize and initiate the charging process.

Another possibility is to perform a reset on the ERIC charger. Disconnect it from the cart, wait for a few minutes, then reconnect it. Sometimes, this reset can resolve minor glitches or issues preventing the charging process.

Additionally, inspect the connections between the charger and the cart to ensure they're secure and free from any debris or corrosion. Sometimes, a poor connection can interfere with the charger's operation.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X