Wiring or MCOR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring or MCOR?

I bought a 2001 club car that seems to have something wired backwards. When I press the accelerator pedal all the way down it runs slow and the more I let up on it the faster it goes until I let all the way off and it stops. Could it be wired wrong or possibly some issue with the MCOR?

That's definitely an unusual behavior. It sounds like the accelerator pedal might be providing inverted signals to the controller. This could potentially be due to a wiring issue or an MCOR (Motor Controller Output Regulator) problem. Start by checking the wiring harness connected to the MCOR. Ensure all connections are properly seated and that there are no loose or crossed wires. If everything looks fine there, it might indeed be an issue with the MCOR itself, possibly providing reverse signals or not interpreting the pedal movement correctly.

Consider inspecting the MCOR for any signs of wear or damage. If you have access to a similar cart or spare parts, swapping out the MCOR could help determine if it's the culprit behind this inverted acceleration response.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X