Club Car speed issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car speed issue

I have a 2013 Club Car Precedent. Batteries are in good condition. Lately, I can drive down the street for a mile or so and after coming to a stop, the speed will only go 1/2 the speed. I can turn off the tow switch/ turn it back on (basically reset), and then it is running normal again until the next stop. Has anyone had this problem. thanks very much!

Considering the batteries are in good condition, this might not be a power related problem. Instead, it could be an issue related to the speed controller or a sensor that's causing the slowdown.

The reset you're performing by toggling the tow switch seems to temporarily rectify the problem, indicating a possible reset of the controller or sensor. It might be worth checking the connections and wiring related to the speed controller, throttle sensor, or any other speed related sensors. Sometimes, a loose connection or a faulty sensor can cause such intermittent issues.

Also inspecting the controller for any signs of overheating or visible damage could provide insights into whether it's struggling under certain conditions, causing the slowdown.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X