Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new componants no go!!! Frustrated!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All new componants no go!!! Frustrated!!!

To whom it may concern ,
    Please help me if you can !? My name is Bill, I have M.S and I really miss my Golf cart!
    I am new to this forum stuff so bare with me!
    I had a bad post on my old motor which caused over heating and ultimately blew out the motor controller! I have replaced everything !! Batteries, cables, motor,motor controller, cylinoid and the O.B.C !! I get power to controller but no go! This is what I have ,The motor is a Club Car DS 48 Volt Golf Cart AMD Extra Speed / Torgue Electric Motor DOO-4008A ,this is an upgrade from older one. And I have a Club Car Golf Cart motor controller 400 amp alltrax NPX 4844 5k-0 input. Same as old one. Are they compatible? Should I have gotten a different controller with THIS motor?
    Any help or advice you could send my way would be greatly appropriated!!!!!!
    As I have had no response from the places of purchase!

THANK YOU !! THANK YOU!!!!

Bill

Regarding your motor and controller, the AMD Extra Speed/Torque Electric Motor you've installed should work fine with the Club Car Golf Cart motor controller NPX 4844 5k-0 input, especially if it's the same as your previous controller.

Despite the compatibility, sometimes there can be issues related to the settings or configuration of the controller. Ensure that the controller settings match the specifications of your new motor. If you're not receiving responses from the places you purchased these components from, it might be worth reaching out to technical support directly associated with the brand of these products.

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X