Want to make my golf cart faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to make my golf cart faster

Hi. I have a 94 club car (36 v) and although it's supposed to go about 18 mph it goes about 14 at the most. I've had it for 2 years and it's always been slower than other club cars on the road. I've read about changing it to level 4 and other things, but I don't know if that can be done to my cart. Does anyone know what I need to do to make it as fast as it's supposed to go without spending a fortune? Thank you.

You would have to go to an authorized club car dealer and have them turn in up with a handheld computer if its possible.

Comment

You can't get speed code 4 on a 36 volt cart. You need to sink money into it with a new motor, controller, etc.

Comment

Is it a resistor cart, or a controller cart?

Comment

i have a 2011 Club Car Precedent with 6 8 volt batteries in it. i want to get it set to go faster if possible. it goes about 14 mph currently. Do most golf cart repair places provide that service or do i need to go to a Club Car dealer who is 60 miles from where i live and wants $202 to perform the upgrade. Tj he place i bought the cart from told me it should cost me about $120. They are too far away to do it for me. I have called a couple of local places but nobody calls me back. How complicated is what i need done. Maybe they dont want to do it????? Thanks very much.

Comment

There are several methods to upgrade speed. Tire size is a simple start, but will require a lift if you go much bigger, digitialoverdrivesystems website has a calculator to help tell you how much mph you will gain. CC dealers will have the scanner to change to the fastest factory speed, but most golf cart shops should also have the scan tool for the job. You can also purchase and after market tool that will reset the programming in all precedent carts except those that are a PH, PJ or PD to a speed code 5. Gaminde.net sells the tool, it was very very easy to use, I imagine there are other options, but this one took less than 5 minutes. My 2008 Precedent was at 14 mph, with a 6" lift, 23" tires and the speed code 5, I am now at 24 mph.

Comment

Hello friends,

Sunrisegolfcarts is the well-known and recognized shop selling the remote control golf carts with new features to the players.A remote control cart is an electronic cart type that provides a better user friendly experience to players. As the name suggests, these carts can be operated by using a remote operating device.Usually, electronic carts contain an operation panel that needs to be manually operated by the user.The user can use the remote device to operate as the settings and controls are given on the remote and it is as easy as using a television remote, so the option is user friendly as well. So, these system helping the golf carts to be faster without any touch.

Best regards
              Allcott Juan

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X