Spindle or A-Arm Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spindle or A-Arm Lift

I'm ready to add a lift kit to my 86 36V Club Car. I'm looking at a Jakes kits both spindle or A-Arm. I will use my cart for both hunting and traveling around the camp sites. Which one rides better?

Thanks

before purchasing a lift look at the AllSports A-arm or there long travel A-arm. it's a much nicer look and works great.

Comment

Thanks for the comparison info but really does no good if they don't list their prices. I hope it's not one of those "If you have to ask, then you can't afford it" type deals.

Comment

I just googled all sports a arm lift kits and prices were listed at a number of places
        Are you asking something different, or do you want Jakes only.
        personally I would never do a spindle lift it looks cheap and nasty.

Comment

"personally I would never do a spindle lift it looks cheap and nasty". That is the response I was looking for. Thanks

Comment

go with a z-lift since you can make it yourself. it rides much better than any bolt on lift for a ClubCar and you still use all your original parts. Only downside is that it requires cutting your frame but if you dont intend on returning your cart to stock height then no big deal.

Comment

I have done the Z before that's only a 4 inch lift. I did the A arm lift 8 inch, but next time I will look for a long travel kit that is off road ready.

Comment

I ended up buying a Jake's Double A-arm 6" lift.

Comment

Posted earlier by Toolman500 View Post
                  I have done the Z before that's only a 4 inch lift. I did the A arm lift 8 inch, but next time I will look for a long travel kit that is off road ready.
                  if you make your own brackets like i did, then it can be whatever you want.

Comment

You are increasing the tire size, yes??

You may notice an increase in charging frequency with a 36v cart due to increased loads.

Lift kit weight, tire weight AND tire size.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X