Need wiring help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wiring help.

I am completely redoing my Club Car again this winter. Last winter it was a 36 volt coil cart. I added 2 6 volt battery's in a tray, tig wielded to the frame in the bag well. Put a controler setup out of a 03 limo cart with M core. This year I just got a MOT-A2-LR5.x 2 speed motor, an Altrax 2DSPM48500 controler, 400 amp soleold. I am going to 4 gage cables. I have an on board charger so I do not need the GC computer. I need to know where they go and what resistors, and diodes I will need. Also how the wiring should run with out the computer. Thank for your help.

Does this obc have a yellow wire going to solenoid.
    Does the new controller call for a pre-charge resistor?

Comment

No I have removed the opc as I do not need to use it for the charging, and removed the yellow wire last year.

Comment

Ok my bad I am not sure what your asking, diodes and resistors for ?. What wires are needed OBC was removed last year ?

Comment

I want to have a basic wiring of my cart. Mcore for the pot! reversing switch. Solenoid. Controller. I need to know if I need anything more

Comment

I think I found what I am looking for. I have to tell you the new 2 speed motor I installed is like WOW. I took it out in the snow and was toughing a roaster tail of snow wow. The guy in Fort Wayne IN can build a motor.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X