Need help 03 CC DS coil to controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help 03 CC DS coil to controller

I want to make the move to a controller. Does anyone have info on how to do this.

Its not too difficult, start by looking at alltrax and Curtis controllers they have diagrams for there controllers start studying them and asking more questions. you will need controller and pot box of some sort minimum.

Comment

My cart is 36 volt now and I will need to keep it at that for a year, new battery's. what controller would work now at 36 and later at 48 and have the amps for lift big wheels and4 pass. Is there place to get used, rebuilt? I am on a budget plan. As for wiring I do have a understanding.

Comment

Most controllers will work from 36 to 48 volt with no problems. check ebay, buggies unlimited, fsip and carts unlimited for pricing availablity and whatever else.

Comment

Would this work?
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golf-Cart-Ut...item1c286aa7c4

Comment

If so where could I get it programmed as I do not want to buy the programmer as well?

Comment

You will need to get someone with a handheld Programmer to program it, Yes it looks like it will work It is pictured with a reversing contactor And solenoid But there is no mention of them in the description? It is a Stock Size 275 at the unit What do you use your cart for.

Comment

I there some where I could ship it to for programming? Campground, I want to lift it and put 4 seat on it. By the way thanks for helping me with this.

Comment

You will need to email them it should come with a stock program installed. Then you make changes after it's in the cart and program for your needs and your cards ability. Stock may work just fine And if you're going to add 1 more battery you mig ht not want to program now anyway.

Comment

I found a place that has a kit
                    http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Scotty...rsion_Kit.html

Comment

I hit pay dirt today. A local cart guy called and they took in a 6 pass limo cart that is an 03 Club Car DS 48 volt. He is going to make a big block gasser so I get all the old electric setup and charger. All should just bolt in. Now I need to get battery's. I am a happy camper. Got the 8 inch lift installed, found a set of seats from a bus with seat belts to install after to frame has 24 inch added to it. I am going for a buggy look as it will be a 2 seater with a bed over the back where the seat is now. I have a pic of a cart that has this setup.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X