Tornadoes hit my area today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornadoes hit my area today

Tornadoes have hit my area today just after I registered here. They didn't hurt my properties but some of my neighbors got hit pretty hard. I would kindly ask you to remember them in your prayers. A few towns nearby us got majorly hit way worse than us so more so remember them. Thanks
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Albert Einstein

God bless.
    Regards,
    Michael Eddie
    Emails:

Comment

Glad you made it okay,

Comment

Just left Henryville IN. Truly a sad situation. I have never seen such destruction. Houses torn up , car with no windows, semis flipped over, trees down and buildings destroyed. Then you have idiots that just come driving through just to take pictures. If half of these jokers would stop to help these people they could actually be a great asset to people in great need right now. Thanks guys I truly feel for these others.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been thinking about your area for days now seeing all the destruction on the news. And we have earthquakes.
          2Speed
          Speed Code 5

​Gaminde.Net

Comment

Fortunately we don't have earthquakes except on extreme rare occasions. I am quite blessed it missed my home by a few miles. I have no clue if it hit my farm in Marysville but even if it did I just have trees on that one. So worse case I have lots of firewood.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Now that's looking at the bright side. Just read where they found a baby Laying in a field after the storm alive!!!!.
              2Speed
              Speed Code 5

​Gaminde.Net

Comment

Yes this is true, yet sadly the baby's parents have passed. As you well know you can replace "stuff" but sadly life is a one shot deal. I went out today to help others but that pails you hear things like someone has been taken. I was just two miles away but it missed me so it just well have been a 100 miles. When you look around. At least I can reach out to others. Which gives them "some" comfort.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

The tornado sirens have been going off all afternoon here. Had one touch down less than a mile from me. It only took out a oak tree which took out a porch and a window. No one got hurt. Our only problem right now is some minor road flooding. Our prayers go to those not so lucky.

Comment

If anyone would like to give to these people. McCubbin Ford in Madison indiana is taking donations and taking it to the tornado victims. They are at 301 E. Clifty Dr. or call them at (812) 273-5411
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X