Lestronic II Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lestronic II Chargers

Not sure if this is the right area for this, but I'm trying to make sure a lot of people see this that don't frequent the select sales posts. I ended up with 2 Lestronic II - model 7850 - 36v chargers to rehome. Story is - previous owner installed new batteries - Charger 1 would not start a charge cycle. It did work properly about a year before when I had it for other repairs. He bought another used charger. Same thing. I ended up buying the cart. I found that he had wired 1 battery in parallel, so the charger would not have seen the needed start cycle voltage. The batteries were junk from freezing, and the cart was not worth new batteries, so I parted it out, and ended up with the 2 chargers. So here's the situation. I don't have a cart or batteries to test the 2 chargers. One has the typical EZGO connector, the other spring clamps. One is "assumed" good, since I did see it work recently, the other is "Craigslist good", for whatever that's worth. Not interested in shipping - due to weight/cost. I live in S.E. Michigan - South of Detroit. So, after all this info - best case scenario is that someone in my area is looking for a couple chargers that I would consider in the "good core" condition. Open to offers - probably will wait a month before I cut the cords and scrap them out. Thanks, Willie
Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X