This is Dave i have a 36 volt ez-go txt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Dave i have a 36 volt ez-go txt

I have new motor new rear end with gears. new speed controler new silenoid new foward and reverce switch new pedal speed sencer.new key switch.the motorwant to move but (trembles in foward and reverce).can anybody help me out batterys are charged.please.

Hello Dave welcome to Golf Carts Forum,

A battery's normal lifespan is 3-5 years depending on how much you use the Golf Cart and how often you charge the batteries. If someone left the batteries discharged for an extended period of time, say during the winter months, then that coming spring those batteries would hold a charge significantly less due to the extended discharge period that winter. Its best to keep batteries charged during winter months on a schedule, say a full charge once every 30 days even if you don't use it since batteries slowly loose their charge over dormant time.

The problem you are experiencing requires further diagnostics. Run a volt test on each battery right after a full charge. If the results are 6 volts or less, that battery is tired and needs to be replaced. A fully functional 6v deep cycle rechargeable golf cart battery will read nearly 8 volts fully charged.
    Updated by Michael Eddie; March 16, 2017, 08:40 PM.
    Regards

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X