Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 19 CAW

We all are the sponsor's.

We can all chip in for the sled pulling, if you want to see your cart pull the sled!
    Looks like CAW will be hosting us on July Thursday19 check in, Friday20 all day & night ride, Saturday21 (sled pulling) and riding with a night ride, Leave on Sunday 22.

I need someone to go in halfer's on the Deer trac Cabin. It will be close to $250.00 each for 3 nights.
    Al is going to call me next Monday about the sled pulling, he is off this week.Start making your plans everyone and lets have a blast!
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Had a great trip. Other than me flipping the cart and breaking my femur in my left leg it was all good.
    Wished we would of had more carts but oh well. Maybe next time.

sigpic
    I'm here to help!

Comment

The nurse just called from the doc office. They want me there tomorrow at 11:15 to look at my foot and talk about my surgery. Look's like they want to put some srews in my leg! Oh boy this is going to be fun! Well if it gets me back walking then so be it.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!

Comment

sorry to hear about your oops. did you atleast have fun doing it?
        IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
        sigpic

Comment

I'm OK. Having surgery in the morning.
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

I had our off road golf cart rally this past weekend and I had a minor problem climbing a hill. This was only 2 1/2 hrs after getting there. The cart I think had to much air out of the tires at the time also which made it bouncy to. I ended up rolling the cart over on the drivers side and catching my left foot between the cart and the ground. The back wheel on my side was just sitting in the air with no support except for my foot.
            I ended up staying all weekend and enjoying the ride though. I sold all the tickets for Don that I had for the:
            The Make-A-Wish Foundation golf cart.

I would like to invite anyone who wants to ride with us to come out and enjoy the family time together and I will assure u it will be blast.

I knew that picture was going to make it over here just as soon as it was took! Shelia said she didn't know anything about PQ forum. I said but others do on F/B!

That was with no meds yet! This was right when I got here this morning, Nurse told the wife it would be a great picture to have.

Ok resting fine well as good as I can anyway! I should be back home tomorrow around lunch. Will back on the trails weekend after. TV sucks and it's not very cool in here.

Updated by andy4639; July 27, 2012, 02:03 PM.
            sigpic
            I'm here to help!

Comment

Damn Andy, Im sorry to hear about this but Im glad you are all right. The meds will make you all better. Next time you do another off road trip let me know. That looks like a good time with all those carts.Im planning a rollcage for mine because I like doing the crazy stuff like you do and have been lucky so far. Get well soon, we need our ambassador of golf carts back out there!!

Comment

Some more pics from the CAW ride,

And then there was the ride from hell. Blake80, his brother, and I had to find a different way out of the woods in a terrential down poor I'm hoping I will never have to make that kind of ride again

The survivors, All big block powered

Comment

Posted earlier by essness View Post
                  Some more pics from the CAW ride,

And then there was the ride from hell. Blake80, his brother, and I had to find a different way out of the woods in a terrential down poor I'm hoping I will never have to make that kind of ride again

The survivors, All big block powered

It looks like fun Ess. how long of a drive was it for you and how long did you camp there?

Comment

We all had a good time even me! I drove the cart all day Saturday with my foot and Saturday night.

I had it posted here for months before we went. All u have to do is show up. We will help u anyway we can.
                    We all ate Friday and saturday night together with baby ribs furnished by Tom & Pam we also had Hamburgers & hot dogs by IGKRA Scot.
                    sigpic
                    I'm here to help!

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
                      We all had a good time even me! I drove the cart all day Saturday with my foot and Saturday night.

I had it posted here for months before we went. All u have to do is show up. We will help u anyway we can.
                      We all ate Friday and saturday night together with baby ribs furnished by Tom & Pam we also had Hamburgers & hot dogs by IGKRA Scot.
                      Thats what I like to do with my cart but its a 9 hour drive accoding to Mapquest with out stopping. I would have to plan that trip next time. Its a good thing you had a rollcage.

Comment

We had Tom and his wife Pam from Bufflo NY so that want be no excuse next year. They drove 13 hrs one way. Scot drove I think 15 hrs one way. See you next year.
                        sigpic
                        I'm here to help!

Comment

lol, I figured essness had drive further than me. No excuses. Which cart is Toms? I recognize Bokes, Essness,yours and Blake80s and the red CC looks familiar.

Comment

Andy,heres some pics from my trip to Mines&Meadows ATV park in Wampum,PA.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have '99 e z go. any info on state of charge gauge for this would be apprecated.
                              Where to buy, and maybe some insallation tips.
                              Thanx to all
                              Roger

Comment

Posted earlier by roger View Post
                                I have '99 e z go. any info on state of charge gauge for this would be apprecated.
                                Where to buy, and maybe some insallation tips.
                                Thanx to all
                                Roger
                                welcome to the forum roger but you may want tp post this question in the electric ezgo section.

Comment

AK, it's about 15-16 hours each way. The chick and I just schedule some vacation and find a new place to hang out the week after

Comment

Posted earlier by essness View Post
                                    AK, it's about 15-16 hours each way. The chick and I just schedule some vacation and find a new place to hang out the week after
                                    thats would I would likely do. Kill 2 birds with one stone. looks like a nice group to ride with.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    X