No announcement yet.

first year biulds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that we were put on this earth to help each other if we can't do that then what kind of people are we?
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

Amen to that Dave. The carts look great!! Keep up the good work bud.

Colton

Comment

Just an update . looks like the 76 caroche street rod build is going from one I'm keeping to being a build for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I meet with Mr. Eric Slough The Executive Directer of their Northwest Ohio Region this week to finalize every thing. For those of you that don't know you have alot of paperwork you have to deal with when ever you do something with them. I'll post things in a new build thread that will have all the details, pictures of what will be done to the drive system, logistics of locations where it will be and all the Make-A-Wish information. So I've got alot of design work to do. A lot of what I want to do to that cart yet will be far from stock everyday normal things. This cart will be virtually brand new when finished for this project so I'm putting off other projects like the Par-go/'58 vette concept build and the 89 marathon build for now. I just Hope I'm up to it this year. The 82 harley I did for them last year was very hard on me because of disability.
        IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
        sigpic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X