starting '89 ez-go biuld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting '89 ez-go biuld

started with a stock height electric cart with a rear seat got a txt front axle lift for it . my son helped me modify it for this cart,make the rear lift blocks and tube extensions for the steering links. then another friend came over to help me install it and the rear lift blocks i made. found out my welding has gone to ---- cause of my disability well enough said here are some pix
    Attached Files
    Updated by dwon5; January 16, 2012, 03:13 PM. Reason: need to learn how to spell
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Turned out great.

Comment

next thing is to put some carlisle stryker 22x11 10's on the rims i got on the rear and put a set of 22x7.5 10 i have on rims to match the rear on the front.still need to media blast the undercarriage and paint it black than the body work and paint the cart cobalt blue with lighter blue ghost flames with new seats and more things as i go
      or maybe i should just put these tires on the rear (forget i had them until my son said something about them)there ITP Blackwater 22x12.5x10's
      Attached Files
      Updated by dwon5; January 14, 2012, 03:52 PM. Reason: poor spelling
      sigpic

Comment

well i went with the Carlisles (got them at wal-mart 37.50 each they were hard up to sell them). tested them out last night - took the neighborhood kids golf cart bumpers skiing worked great drug the kids around for over 1 1/2 hrs
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Just an update .I'm putting off other projects like this one for the time being. looks like the '76 caroche I built is going from one I'm keeping to being a build for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I meet with Mr. Eric Slough The Executive Directer of their Northwest Ohio Region this week to finalize every thing. For those of you that don't know you have alot of paperwork you have to deal with when ever you do something with them. I'll post things in a new build thread that will have all the details, pictures of what will be done to the drive system, logistics of locations where it will be and all the Make-A-Wish information. So I've got alot of design work to do. A lot of what I want to do to that cart yet will be far from stock everyday normal things. The Caroche cart will be virtually brand new when finished for this project so thanks for viewing whats been done to my Marathon so far though
          Updated by dwon5; January 22, 2012, 05:09 PM. Reason: grammer
          sigpic

Comment

Very Cool!
            Looking forward to seeing what you do to this already awesome cart.
            Updated by dougmcp; January 22, 2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Looking good with those larger tires
              Regards

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X