Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from MS

Hello all,

I'm new to golf carts. I just purchased my first on Aug. 22, 09, so I'm about as green as they come. Below, is my new toy and behind the GC, is another toy that I'm quite fond of.

I just started dismantling the cart yesterday evening, getting it ready for prep and paint. I'm going with a Crimson Tide Red with a little lighter color red for the ghost flames. I put the speed "chip" on it this past Friday, so I'm moving forward wide open (no pun intended).
    I also ordered a tinted windshield, deluxe light kit, blinkers, horn, rear view mirror, and chrome wheel covers (for now, but going with 10" wheels/tires in the near future).

I hope you guys like answering questions since I see myself asking a whole bunch of them going forward.

that is some nice toys you got there Cant wait to see the cart in a few months its going to be hot keep us updated!
    Regards

Comment

Hello, I just bought a 2004 ezgo 2 days ago. I am wanting to paint my cart crimson red (Roll Tide) as well and was wondering if you got started prepping for the paint job yet and just how long it takes. My girls have to ride on the golfcart for a couple of weeks before I tear it apart and they will want to know how long they will be without the cart. Thanks

Tracy

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X