Opinion on paint job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on paint job?

Husband and I are purchasing our first golf cart. It is a 2008 CC Precedent. We wanted a few things done to it, lights, paint, rear seat, etc.
    We picked out a nice blue color for the paint, and asked for a small silver pin stripe. I think I got a bit more than that. I can buy the cart, or he will sell it if I am unhappy with the paint job. I'm not sure if I like it or not, two tone is not my cup of tea. Here is a photo of the cart, what do you all think? Our next upgrade with be new seat covers and a small 3" lift and larger tires. My husband also wants to put some kind of graphic on it, maybe a splash design?
    The new seats I picked out have almost the same color blue with a silver strip on them, so they should make it look a little better.
    Attached Files
    Updated by HeyJude; July 31, 2012, 10:46 PM.

I think you answered your own question when you said, "Two-tone is not my cup of tea."

When you're spending a lot of money, you should definitely deserve what you ask for.

My opinion on the paint job........ It doesn't look too busy or untasteful. New seat covers should match the paint job. Blue with silver piping would've looked cool it the cart were painted to your liking.

Comment

I like the body color. The rims look awesome. I'm not too sure about the pink roof and seat covers, but....... is that chick driving it single? O wait,. we were taking about your avatar right?
      Regards

Comment

funny...

Comment

There's Matti again,,,,, hittin on the newbies.
          Updated by timflury; August 2, 2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Had the cart delivered today! I also bought a windshield and rearview mirrors. I'm going to attempt to put them on tomorrow, and if I can't, there are always guys around with a wrench to help me. I did notice while I was driving it around he didn't tighten the screws that hold the top on, that is something else I can do.
            Next job, 3" lift kit and new tires and rims.

Comment

I also like the body color and the rims.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X