Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with this!

Well for now anyway!

I got the winch all painted wired and mounted yesterday.

sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Love it!
    Regards

Comment

Thanks,
      It will be nice knowing I can go ride now and don't have to have someone else with me. I can get out of about any kind of cart problem with the winch I hope.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!

Comment

I agree and the integration looks flawless
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
          Well for now anyway!

I got the winch all painted wired and mounted yesterday.

looks good Andy, I mounted one on my cart to awhile back. Its already gotten used several times and its a back saver.

Comment

Cool looking cart! But, you guys need to explain something that I just don't get...why not just buy an ATV, wouldn't you end up with a far more dependable and better performing off road machine? Or is it that you just want to build something yourself? Great job, though! I just always thought these lifted carts were just for show.

Comment

For show! Where you been the last 10 years? I use mine for off roading. It's way better on a cart than any 4 wheelier in my opinion anyway. We have a blast riding out in the woods, mud and water. Night time riding is the best though!

You need to checkout the video's I have on you tube. "andy4639"
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!

Comment

[QUOTE=UberDan;11920]Cool looking cart! But, you guys need to explain something that I just don't get...why not just buy an ATV, wouldn't you end up with a far more dependable and better performing off road machine? Or is it that you just want to build something yourself? Great job, though! I just always thought these lifted carts were just for show.[/QUOT

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to come wheelin and Ill show you how these carts do off road. Side by sides are too priceyfor the use Id get out of one. Secondly my wife goes with me in comfort and we dont have to buy 2 quads. Besides her and I have been there and done that with quads and carts are way cooler. There are no rules written in stone in my book. When we're done with them, there pretty much improved over stock.

Comment

OK!!! just asking! Don't think those things would get anywhere in the mountains I'm used to. I'm from Colorado and now live in Arizona, where golf carts are used for...GOLFING!

Comment

Will they last as long as a gas cart are 4 wheelier No!

I will ride 30 miles on a charge thoe. That was last trip to the CAW off road rally we did.
                    I climbed a hill that only 2 electric's made it to the top one gas cart made it and 1 gas had to use the low line to the top. Both electrics that made it I built. Mine and my daughter's!
                    sigpic
                    I'm here to help!

Comment

looks good Andy
                      IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
                      sigpic

Comment

Posted earlier by UberDan View Post
                        OK!!! just asking! Don't think those things would get anywhere in the mountains I'm used to. I'm from Colorado and now live in Arizona, where golf carts are used for...GOLFING!
                        everything has its limitations and it comes down to exactly what you are using it for. I dont like mud so Im not going to use it for that, it doesnt have a roll cage so Im not going up anything too extreme but for trails, decent hills, streams and such, it works great. Around me no one seems to gripe about golf carts but dirt bikes and quads will bring out the complainers. Like Andy said,check out his videos. Problem with quads are they are all the same, every cart is a creation of its individual owner showing some great talents.
                        Updated by ak47fan; May 17, 2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Posted earlier by dwon5 View Post
                          looks good Andy
                          Thanks, where u been haven't seen u of late. Haven't recieved any tickets yet.
                          sigpic
                          I'm here to help!

Comment

This cart looks freaking amazing! I was wondering how well those speedometers worked on a cart. I like the look and features, but wasn't sure if it was something I wanted to mess with. I'm going to use an ipad with speedometer app, but would love a more permanent gauge.

Posted earlier by UberDan View Post
                            Golf carts for golfing? Where's the fun in that? It's like the question of why do all this to a cart, why not just get an ATV? I've always specialized in working with things that "shouldn't be", and I've heard "WHY?!?" very often. My answer has always been the same. And it's the same answer to these questions; "Because I can".
                            If at first you don't succeed, scrap everything, burn the r&d center to the ground, then file and insurance claim stating you did succeed.

Comment

That is one awesome cart!!!

Comment

Thanks guy,

That's why I like showing people what can be done with some good old southern redneck engineering!
                                Yea these aren't as fancy as a side by side and I will be the first to say I would love to have one, but money is the main reason I don't!
                                I just like seeing what I can make it do.
                                sigpic
                                I'm here to help!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                X