My 82 Club Car DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 82 Club Car DS

I got this cart as an inop and it was wrecked. A guy I knew just wanted it gone and they were gonna scrap it. So I got it got it running repaired the damage. I enjoyed it for awhile then the speed controller just fell apart one day and I wasn't going to put it back like it was. So I pulled out all the old electrics and installed a 36/48 450amp controller and replaced all the old stuff with new solid state components. After that a six inch lift kit and 16 inch rims from a Cadillac Catera. I now sits 18 inches off the ground. I also make the rear bumper for it. It is no where near finished. I have plans to build a new front end with a Caddie grill and tail fins with Cadillac tail lights. Boy for something that started out as free I sure have sunk some bucks into this but it is so totally worth it.
    Attached Files
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Albert Einstein

Awesome! Howd you manage to convert it to 5 lugs?
    Regards

Comment

Custom made wheel adapters.
      Updated by electric ride; March 3, 2012, 07:56 PM.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X