Carts of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carts of mine

I have all of these carts as of now. I have my house in Liberty SC and a trailer in Garden City SC on the coast. I'm always looking for new carts and modifing them.
    This first cart was a 36 volt 04 PDS cart, I just swapped it over to AC back in October it runs 32MPH now. It's 48 volts also.

This Lime green is my other beach cart it's on 48 volts with PQ motor

60MPH 1/8 mile cart. For sell! 72 volts and fun!

The wrecker to pull the dragster with. I'll sell it to if you want it. 48 volts

72 volts off road cart. This cart is awsume to drive. It has a D&D motor but I have a new PQ motor for it.

sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Wheres a picture of the mud buggy?

Comment

I remember all these carts over the years!
      to GCF Andy! Good to see you here.

Comment

Posted earlier by ak47fan View Post
        Wheres a picture of the mud buggy?
        The mud buggie is gone, I kept ripping the axiles out of it so I sold the frame to Terry Superman on the PQ site. I put all the running gear in the green off road cart. It's 72 volts but I detuned the controller.

dougmcp I remember all these carts over the years!
        to GCF Andy! Good to see you here.
        Thanks Doug.
        sigpic
        I'm here to help!

Comment

Here a few more I have done.

This is the wrecker now.

This one is at Lake Keawee marina doing trash duty.

sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

Are you going to still be involved in golf cart drag racing? I remember seeing the drag CC coming together.

Comment

Yes I have it still but not much happening with drag racing lately. Everyone got so upset with each other about who was fastest cart it just got to be a pain. I haven't raced it since last spring.
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!

Comment

WOW Some of the best designs for carts I have seen! I can see you put a TON of time and effort and it is totally too much for words, Great job Andy!

Keep up the great work!

P.S. Do you keep needing to change the text color of your posts, or have you figured out a way to make it happen automatically?
                Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
                  WOW Some of the best designs for carts I have seen! I can see you put a TON of time and effort and it is totally too much for words, Great job Andy!

Keep up the great work!

P.S. Do you keep needing to change the text color of your posts, or have you figured out a way to make it happen automatically?
                  Matti,
                  Yes I have spent a lot of time building these carts and I never get enough of them. I'm always looking for a new way to do it. I have been real happy with how most turn out. This is why I try and help answer ? on what,why and when to do it.
                  I'm always asked about the text color thing! I just swap it myself no biggie. It's like a trade mark for me on the forums.
                  sigpic
                  I'm here to help!

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
                    Matti,
                    Yes I have spent a lot of time building these carts and I never get enough of them. I'm always looking for a new way to do it. I have been real happy with how most turn out. This is why I try and help answer ? on what,why and when to do it.
                    I'm always asked about the text color thing! I just swap it myself no biggie. It's like a trade mark for me on the forums.
                    Not anymore you don't. I just decided. I'm coding a way to keep it as a default, no more swapping yourself.

Edit: Done. go to "My Account" and select your options.
                    Regards

Comment

Thanks!
                      Updated by andy4639; January 4, 2012, 11:29 PM.
                      sigpic
                      I'm here to help!

Comment

I like the green TXT with the Grave Digger vibe going on! Is that the cart in the off-road video? Also what suspension is on the front of the drag CC? It kinda looks like a Jakes long travel.

Comment

Posted earlier by ak47fan View Post
                          I like the green TXT with the Grave Digger vibe going on! Is that the cart in the off-road video? Also what suspension is on the front of the drag CC? It kinda looks like a Jakes long travel.

The green Monster as I call it is the one in the video's. I'm telling the 72 volts off roading is great those 48 volt carts didn't have a thing on me even with the 4x4 and possy traction. I kept up with them and wnt everywhere they did. The only reason I was slower is it was there hunting land and it was my first time on the trails.

The dragster has a home made front end from Chris at KrazyKarts. They are who I bought it from.
                          sigpic
                          I'm here to help!

Comment

The green Monster as I call it is the one in the video's. I'm telling the 72 volts off roading is great those 48 volt carts didn't have a thing on me even with the 4x4 and possy traction. I kept up with them and wnt everywhere they did. The only reason I was slower is it was there hunting land and it was my first time on the trails.

The dragster has a home made front end from Chris at KrazyKarts. They are who I bought it from.
                            Well I know theres enough guys between Doug,Matti and yourself for help on electric carts. Im starting to want one now.

Comment

Well if you ever bring a cart down to Myrtle Beach to use it has to be electric. They don't allow gas carts in any of the campgrounds that I know of!
                              There is not a cart made that can't be fixed if money isn't a problem.
                              If you look at some of the other forums that I have posted on you can see that I like inter changing parts. I have Club Car carts running EZGO controllers and pots. They all are basicly the same just need to know what you are doing to each.
                              sigpic
                              I'm here to help!

Comment

Well if you ever bring a cart down to Myrtle Beach to use it has to be electric. They don't allow gas carts in any of the campgrounds that I know of!
                                There is not a cart made that can't be fixed if money isn't a problem.
                                If you look at some of the other forums that I have posted on you can see that I like inter changing parts. I have Club Car carts running EZGO controllers and pots. They all are basicly the same just need to know what you are doing to each.
                                Thats thinking outside the box. Ive heard the sparky vs. gas debate before and like both but Im looking for a new challenge and the whole world of electrics is new. Once I get into it, there I go. Electric traction is the future. If railroads didnt need so many locomotives that required a overhead catenary after WW2, we would have all electric railroads today. The tractive efforts of an electric locomotive were shown to be superior to a diesel-electric. Im using this as an example of the positives of electricity. Any railroad enthusiasts reading this please chime in.

Comment

One day I hope to have a EV to build for work. That is my goal and my greener thought for me!
                                  sigpic
                                  I'm here to help!

Comment

One day I hope to have a EV to build for work. That is my goal and my greener thought for me!
                                    So Andy let me introduce you to some EVs that I have sourced and am getting ready for the sales block:

These are specific electric vehicles manufactured by Ford, sorry, I know your a GM guy. About 1500 vehicles were produced from 1998 to 2001.
                                    They have a cruising range of about 70 miles and will go 70mph.