working it hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working it hard

Heres my cart paying for itself. I pulled several logs this size into the woods for future firewood that day.
    Attached Files

NOO WAY!!! That thing pulled those large logs??? What setup do you have under that seat!!??
    Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
      NOO WAY!!! That thing pulled those large logs??? What setup do you have under that seat!!??
      believe it!!!! Its the OEM fe290 kawaski bored and ungoverned with springs in both clutches and a severe duty drive belt.

Comment

Posted earlier by ak47fan View Post
        believe it!!!! Its the OEM fe290 kawaski bored and ungoverned with springs in both clutches and a severe duty drive belt.
        Nice setup! Out of curiosity..Are you looking to do more with it in the future to tune the engine up some more or are you satisfied with the overall performance?
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
          Nice setup! Out of curiosity..Are you looking to do more with it in the future to tune the engine up some more or are you satisfied with the overall performance?
          I just like cruising on the trails so the power is sufficient.If an opportunity to put something bigger in it comes along and its in my budget then yes id do it. Part of the fun for me in owning a cart unlike a side by side is I dont have 10 grand in it and yet it still performs good off road.

Comment

With the right combo you can move Mts.!

Electrics will move or break one or the two.

You have a nice machine there and you get to use it for paying for itself even better!
            Updated by andy4639; January 6, 2012, 12:35 AM.
            sigpic
            I'm here to help!
            There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
              With the right combo you can move Mts.!

Electrics will move or break one or the two.

You have a nice machine there and you get to use it for paying for itself even better!
              Thanks but Im getting the itch again and spring is just ahead.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X