• Show
Clear All

• Woods buggy

Just finished my woods buggy.

2006 Club Car DS
    Attached Files

Very cool, I like the camouflage look!
    What's in the box on the back?
    Any plans for a lift and larger trail tires?

Comment

That took a lot of work but it paid off!! Looks great, is it gas or electric?
      Regards

Comment

The box is storage area. It carries the bat for the lights, jack, come along, tool ect.

No plans to lift it. The mudders I have on the back do a pretty good job. For the really rough terrail I usually take the ATV.

Its electric.. makes for a quite ride through the woods. Got about 2000 acres of rolling hills and farm roads that it see use on.

Comment

Hunter, does the knobblys in the back make much of a difference? Or is it not worth it to do because of the bumpy on road ride?
          Regards

Comment

I like the camo! How did you do it?

Comment

Knobbies makes a big difference. I had it in the mushy muddie fields with the normal tires and it just spins and burries down. Since putting the knobbies on I walk right on thru that stuff

Comment

Johnny.. Lay a back coat down first then use stencils and go lighter in colors /brw/grn/beige/grey

Comment

I can really appreciate the creativity and painstaking work that Bone Head Hunter went through to create his unique cart.
                  There are also companies that make a vinyl wrap for the carts in any camo style you can imagine.
                  Take a look at these: http://golfcargraphics.com/golfcar-v...amouflage/12/1
                  Updated by dougmcp; October 5, 2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I almost used vinyl wraps, but at $230 I figured I could do it a whole lot cheaper.

I did it for around $50--- 8 cans of spray paint $40, poster board for cutting out stencils $5, and masking tape $4.

Comment

Posted earlier by Bone Head Hunter View Post
                      I almost used vinyl wraps, but at $230 I figured I could do it a whole lot cheaper.

I did it for around $50--- 8 cans of spray paint $40, poster board for cutting out stencils $5, and masking tape $4.
                      And yours is unique, no one has one like yours.

Comment

wow, you take that out hunting or golfing?

Comment

nice, one...looks similar to what im working on

Comment

It sees quite of bit use in the fall for hunting, winter it used for hauling wood to the house, spring its out hunting again and summer its used to tool around on my property.. things like going to the ponds or my archery range
                            Updated by Bone Head Hunter; December 22, 2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            X