Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale Drawings or Blueprints

Hello all,
    Anyone know of a source for drawings or blueprints of carts? Not actual blueprints like the manufacturer would use but something with length, width, height, wheelbase, or side view, front view, etc? Doesn't matter which make or model. Just need some basic dimensions to start with. My plan is to cut a cart down so its small enough to haul in an SUV or Motorhome basement and I need to know what I'm staring with.
    Thanks
    Garf

Here is an E-Z-GO service manual you may find useful, it shows the complete break down of a Freedom
    Attached Files
    Regards

Comment

Thanks!
      That's a very informative manual. Are the electric carts similar except for the motor/drive? Are there any carts that use coil springs in the rear instead of leaf springs?
      Thanks
      Garf

Comment

Your welcome. On electric carts, the motor bolts directly on to the rear axle and the batteries are under the seat. Yamaha uses coil springs. See the picture attached.
        Attached Files
        Regards

Comment

I'm curious about the battery layout in that Yamaha. Are those 12 volt batteries = 48v? Also do you happen to know what model of Yamaha that is?

Comment

This is Yamaha's latest golf cart, the Yamaha Drive. 4-12volt rechargeable batteries, that was just one of the pictures I had on file Here is our news article on it http://www.golfcart-forums.com/golf-...aha-drive.html
            Regards

Comment

thanks for the link to the service manual

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X