Cover for lifted modified cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover for lifted modified cart

Can anyone tell me where I might find a quality storage cover for my lifted EZ-Go with oversized tires. I've looked all over the internet but no luck. It is a two seater with a added flip back seat and foot rest. Needs to be at least 72" tall to cover oversized wheels and tires. It has the standard short top, but the length doesn't really matter as long as it is long enough, 116" - 120". Will be stored in carport. Thanks for your help, Jim

Posted earlier by lightman45 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I might find a quality storage cover for my lifted EZ-Go with oversized tires. I've looked all over the internet but no luck. It is a two seater with a added flip back seat and foot rest. Needs to be at least 72" tall to cover oversized wheels and tires. It has the standard short top, but the length doesn't really matter as long as it is long enough, 116" - 120". Will be stored in carport. Thanks for your help, Jim
    We have a shop in ourtown that does custom boat, pontoon covers. They also do upholstry work. Somebody like that could whip up something pretty sharp with better choice of colors and better fit.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X